Sunday, September 8, 2013

"Tomorrow"

I can't believe the day is here where I can say "I'm leaving tomorrow." Up until now it has always seemed so far away and just like with any big trip, it seems impossible that tomorrow is the day. In 24 hours I will be leaving for the airport and I still have lots to do! Packing has proven to be extensive and stressful and I probably shouldn't procrastinate any more at this stage... But thanks to my mum for (some of) the great supplies she bought for me:
I'm very excited and am mostly just in disbelief that this day is almost here. This week has been full of goodbyes and hugs (and some tears!) but I'm ready. Thanks for all the support and love during this preparation time. Next post, I'll be on the other side of the pond!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy it!! Every precious moment. We will be excited to hear all the amazing things you will experience.

    ReplyDelete