Thursday, November 28, 2013

بيروت!

I arrived to Beirut airport at 2am yesterday! It is two hours ahead of the UK and seven ahead of the States. It was a good time to arrive because otherwise there would have been lots of traffic! On the flight over, there were very few people on the plane so a lot of people spread out and laid down over three chairs. I decided to watch The Great Gatsby with Arabic subtitles :)
 
I'm staying with Naomi and Jonathan and their three children for a couple days before I move into my flat in the Junior School. This is the pretty view from their porch!

We went to a supermarket, the phone shop, and Starbucks today - very exciting!
 

Had a Thanksgiving dinner tonight with other Americans. It was so yummy! Going to see the school tomorrow... Stay tuned for more information coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment